You can find information, emotional support and practical advice, through this site and by calling the helpline. If you’d like to talk with someone face-to-face, you can also call in to the 7th July Assistance Centre, in central London. Assistance is available for everyone affected by the London bombings of the 7th July

Complaints procedure for 7JAC

I want to make a complaint about a staff member or counsellor at the 7July Assistance Centre
To make a complaint about a 7 July Assistance Centre staff member or counsellor, the first step you will need to take is to write to the Centre Manager at the 7 July Assistance Centre.

You may be offered mediation to help resolve your complaint. The aim of mediation will be to find solutions to the issues you have raised and provide you with an explanation of events. If, after mediation, you are still not happy with the outcome, you must write to the Project Director for the 7 July Assistance Centre.

(The Centre’s address has deliberately not been placed on the website for security reasons. If you would like to write to us, please call or send an email to ).

I would like some independent advice about making a complaint
There are several organisations who can give you advice and help you make your complaint.

Delta House
175-177 Borough High Street
London SE1 1HR

NHS Psychotherapy Services
For complaints about a psychotherapy service offered in the NHS, you may get help and advice from your local NHS Trust.

Citizens Advice Bureau
The National Association of Citizens Advice Bureau gives advice and information about your rights and where to find your local Citizens Advice Bureau,

I'm not happy with the member organisation's response to my concerns
You may appeal to the Contract Manager for the 7 July Assistance Centre if you are not happy with the member organisations' response to you.

It is important you request an appeal quickly. The procedure only allows for appeals to be made within 28 days of the date of the formal response from the member organisation.

The Contract Manager, Janet Haddington, can be written to at:

Westminster City Hall
64 Victoria Street
London SW1

7th July Assistance - Commemorative websites
7th July Assistance - Complaints Procedure
7th July Assistance - Contact others affected
7th July Assistance - Coping With Crisis
7th July Assistance - Information for employers and employees
7th July Assistance - Financial help, advice and support
7th July Assistance - Government Support
7th July Assistance - A permanent memorial
7th July Assistance - News archive
7th July Assistance - Newsletters
7th July Assistance - Online Resources



  A A A